[opencms-dev] Resource Type reference

Thomas Joseph Olaes thomas.olaes at gmail.com
Sat Jul 31 04:31:01 CEST 2004

Hello all!

Let's pretend I am writing a Java class with a function that does
stuff to a CmsResource. I have the following object:

CmsFile cfProjectResource = ...;

when I do

int iThisFilesType = cfProjectResource.getType();

I get a number.... what does this number mean? I can't seem to find a
table that corresponds to the data that describes these numbers, and I
know there's an interface in the admin panel to create new resource
types, so what gives?

I guess I will just root through whatever that code is in the admin
panel and figure this out, but if someone can throw me a bone here I'd
be much obliged.

Thanks in advance for any time and help given to me.

-TJ