[opencms-dev] Re: Use a template from JSPs

Christian Schmidt christian.schmidt at questico.de
Tue Aug 3 17:00:02 CEST 2004

Hello List,

we have the same problem and maybe someone else does as well. It would
be very helpful to let JSP-pages be built according to a template. Our
scenario would be something like a completely exported website
containing jsp-code for a seperately built shop. Like this, the site
could be content-wise maintained by editors (OpenCms) and programmers
take care of the shop and jsp-code.

Any help or hints would be very much appreciated! Thanx in advance,

Christian