[opencms-dev] Version 5.0.1. static export

Thorsten K. Zeiller tk.zeiller at onlinehome.de
Fri Aug 6 11:27:01 CEST 2004

Hello list,

we dicovered a small problem concerning static export with ocms 5.0.1.:

When a page is published (with static export) and lateron deleted in the
offline-project (deletion NOT published!), we get the following error:

" nav] ??? com.opencms.core.CmsException: 32 Resource deleted. Detailed
error: [com.opencms.file.mySql.CmsDbAccess] /test.html. "

After publishing the deleted page the navigation works fine again.

Is this a bug or do we have to change some settings to avoid this?

By the way, we're using tomcat Apache Tomcat/4.1.27-LE-jdk14 - OpenCMS
5.0.1 - MySQL - 3.23.47

The error occurs in both of our systems:
development-system: win2k
production-system: SuSE Linux 8.1

regards
Thorsten K. Zeiller