[opencms-dev] Sitemap & A-Z listing - how?

Tim Van Der Hulst Tim.VanDerHulst at waidc.govt.nz
Sun Aug 8 22:09:01 CEST 2004

Hi All,

Bit of a newbie with OpenCMS, loving it already. I've written JSP to do my navigation. Now, what i'm after is a sitemap and also an A-Z listing of every (navigational) page/directory, ala sitemap.

I looked at the archives and saw a posting on sitemap but wasn't entirely convinced that was the way to do it. Can anyone offer any insight here before I get cracking on it, seems pretty standard stuff to need so half surprised it hasn't came up more, or is this pretty easy stuff using CMSJspNavBuilder  + CmsJspNavElement??

thanks

TiM

##
##