[opencms-dev] /export/ folder instead of /system/

batje batje at dds.nl
Wed Aug 18 09:58:39 CEST 2004

Hi,

Since 2 days we see some very strange behaviour on our opencms server.
After the first person logs in, and starts editing files (not even
publishing), a couple of minutes later, on all new session, the /system/
folder is changed with /export/. Even in the login screen for the backend!

Which basically means, it's impossible to login, and the frontend only
shows the content, but does not use the template anymore.

Restarting Tomcat & MySQL solves the issue.

I'm completely puzzled. Anyone else has a clue?

rgds,
reinier

PS config: windows 2003, tomcat 4.1.27, opencms 5.01, mysql 4.0.15
PS we had intended to go live with this server on monday, at the moment
we are just preparing for the rollout.