[opencms-dev] Can't add link to new directory

Millo Magnocavallo millo_magno at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 18 14:37:28 CEST 2004

Hi, Me again,

I've tried doing the same on a w2k machine running IE5 and had a little
more luck as it displayed an error window stating the following:

Sorry, the link could not be created.
Reason:
Maybe you don't have the needed permissions or this link already exist.
Please check the entered data or contact your system administrator.

com.opencms.core.CmsException: 1 Access denied. Detailed Error:
[com.opencms.file.mySql.CmsResourceBroker]
/default/vfs/myproject/news/index.html.

I am logged in as administrator so don't know why this shouldn't work.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,
Millo