[opencms-dev] Can't add link to new directory

Millo Magnocavallo millo_magno at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 18 15:21:14 CEST 2004

Well, I've locked the directory down before trying to create a link. It
doesn't work whether I have it locked or unlocked but I would think
that the directory needs to be locked by myself before i can add
anything to it.

Also I can add a html file fine or anything else for that matter just
can't seem to be able to add link.