[opencms-dev] Error after login

Francis ffraikin at met.wallonie.be
Thu Aug 19 12:44:33 CEST 2004

The war file is manually unpacked in the directory "opencms.war" and the
setup process of opencms works fine.

http://localhost:8080/opencms.war/ocsetup/index.jsp

When I look the log of the Jboss server, I can see that the automatic deploy
detect "opencms.war"

After the setup I receive a welcom page and click on the login page (with a
box for user/password) and then after receive my error.

Francis