[opencms-dev] Using datasource instead of def connpool

Dariush dariush at eximia.it
Thu Aug 19 14:31:06 CEST 2004

Hi there,
I use opencms on Oc4j (AppServer10g) and Ora9i.
I need to substitute the opencms connpool with a datasource due to a strange
behaviour that happens in some conditions (it ssems that a deadlock occurs
when opencms search a new connection for example during a direct publish).
By the way, a part the reason in this specific case, I think that a
datasource should be better for many reasons than a custom connpool,
especially on oracle... ;-)
Searhing into your list I've found some threads on this argument, maybe
someone has modified code to do this...

Can someone help?

Best regards.
Dariush.

Dariush Behboudi - Chief Technical Officer
Phone: +39 02 36507494
Fax: +39 02 36507494
dariush.behboudi at eximia.it
www.eximia.it