AW: [opencms-dev] Hang Opencms

Tanja Baravaya tanjabaravaya at gmx.de
Fri Aug 20 09:05:34 CEST 2004

I am developing with my colege,and I am making connection from the my
machine, where opencms is running on, my colege from the other.

OS is Windows Nt, and I have had mistake , I use IE 6.0
I don't become the messages from server and  in the logsfiles, at the
server's msdos-window.

This problem with hanging, I have became , when I wrote delete -function for
mydatabase...

It so my site  should be use for documentmanagement, for this purpose I have
 defined the new database in MySQl(documanagement), where I store names,
titles, pathes and etc, normal action... My files will be stored at the
server... For Upload I use the separate servlet from the user interface,
that with opencms I had wrote... It was without problem, All is running
clean!

But now I have wrote for this documents the function delete. it is so the
user selects with "javascript" the files, that will be deleted...

na ja, then I make in my Java code File file = new File(mypath);
                                   file.delete();

Once in while this program runs  clean, once in while  it hangs, but at
client 's sites... Because the other's webaplication at server are
running...?!

Thank you!