[opencms-dev] /export/ folder instead of /opencms/

Reinier Battenberg batje at dds.nl
Fri Aug 20 10:55:44 CEST 2004

It did crash. Basically, I did not try to login (yes, clumsy) With the
exporturl property set to the value you propose, (and is the default in
the file) the problem occured immediatly, thus no-one could login. Now I
have changed the 127.0.0.1 to the name of the server, and this seems to
work.

Can anyone explain the full meaning of this property? I tried to search
the archive, but most posts only say 'try setting it to
http://127.0.0.1:8080/opencms/opencms'
Does it actually really post to this URL over http? or is this a sort of
base URL, so .jsp's know where they are located? And why could the
127.0.0.1 not work for my server? And why does the servername work?
Just being curious.

rgds,
reinier