[opencms-dev] RE: opencms-dev Digest, Vol 2, Issue 6

Pankaj Johri PankajJ at india.Infogain.com
Fri Aug 20 11:09:11 CEST 2004

I am new to OpenCMS.
I am suppose to design Portal Website for asset management. I search through
many CMS's and OpenCMS looks best among other products so I decided to use
OpenCMS for that purpose.

After having gone through the documentation I found that the Postgres is not
the supported database with OpenCMS.

Now my question is that, can I use Postgres to publish my site using
OpenCMS. I would like to get the answer ASAP. If I can't use Postgres with
OpenCMS, I need to search for some alternate solution for Asset Management.

thanks,
Pankaj