[opencms-dev] Managing Users

Steve Mato smato at icc.net
Tue Aug 24 21:37:21 CEST 2004

There's the commandline manager tool [cmsshell.sh and cmsshell.bat under WEB-INF] with functions such as:

addGroup (String, String)
addGroup (String, String, String, String)
addUser (String, String, String, String)
addUser (String, String, String, String, String, String, String)
addUser (String, String, String, String, String)
addUserToGroup (String, String)
addWebUser (String, String, String, String, String)
addWebUser (String, String, String, String, String, String)
deleteGroup (String)
deleteUser (String)
deleteWebUser (String)

-steve