[opencms-dev] (no subject)

Ivan Codarin ivan.codarin at amm.uniud.it
Wed Aug 25 16:55:45 CEST 2004

Dear All,
I'm using Opencms 5.0 on tomcat 4.1.30 only for test.
I published a lot of pages with the default Admin-admin account, I haven't ever
changed that account, the password is the same.

Now I can log-in, but when I change a "Edit page" (after lock) a page OpenCMS
gives me a message like "insufficient rights to edit /.../.../page.html"

Have you any suggestion where I could begin to detect (& solve) this problem?

Anticipated thanks
Ivan