[opencms-dev] Admin insufficient rights

Ivan Codarin ivan.codarin at amm.uniud.it
Wed Aug 25 17:11:58 CEST 2004

Dear All,
I posted a message without subject, excuse me.
I'm trying to acces to my opencms site to edit a page with Admin, admin account.

I can delete, rename, lock all the files but I cannot edit an existent files.
It gives me something like:

"ROOT CAUSE
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.xerces.dom.CoreDocumentImpl.getEncoding()Ljava/lang/String;
        at
com.opencms.template.CmsXmlXercesParser.getOriginalEncoding(CmsXmlXercesParser.java:193)
        at
com.opencms.template.CmsXmlXercesParser.getXmlText(CmsXmlXercesParser.java:131)
"

and than it tells me "insufficient right to edit page .../../..html"

Have you any suggestion?
Thanx
Ivan