[opencms-dev] projectuser permissions vs filesystem permissions

José Ignacio Fernández ji.fernandez at dominion.es
Mon Aug 30 12:05:29 CEST 2004

Hi all. This question is quite specifically directed to the opencms development team. In OpenCms 5.0.1, is it the desired result that a user who is not a projectuser of a certain project can modify the project files if he has permission to those files and selects the offline project but not if he selects the project in the dropdown? It's quite a strange idea for me that "voluntary" permissions, that is you can limit your access rights if you choose the project but can avoid them altogether if you want to. It is not meant to be a criticism, I'm just trying to understand fully the project/permissions idea. Thanks in advance,

            Nacho.