[opencms-dev] Why file names have different color in explorer view?

Farnaz Fotrousi f_fotrousi at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 31 11:00:59 CEST 2004

Yes. when I login as a user in user group, some files in "offline" project have gray color and I can not edit them.(like: /alkacon-documentation/documentation-flexcache/cache_stats.jsp)

The type of these file are "plain"(like JSPs). I can just edit these files when I enter as an administrator. I would like to know why these files are gray, although they have full permission.

Thomas M�rz <thomasmaerz at gmx.de> wrote:
Farnaz Fotrousi writes:

> In explorere view of opencms workplace, name of some files (like some
> files in alkacon-documentation folder) is shown in a gray
> color. Although I gave them full permission but I can not edit. How
> the color of these files are different and why I can not edit their
> sourcecode?

Are you in a Project, e. g. the default "Offline" Project, containing
these files and folders?