[opencms-dev] Presentation of a document with pdf or doc files

Andras Balogh andras at reea.net
Tue Aug 31 14:10:14 CEST 2004

Hello,

    I think is better to load this files in the download gallery
(/system/galleries/download/)
and make sure to have export set for this folder so these files are
statically exported.
Than you can make a link to them by /opencms/export/...
    You can add multiple files with one step by selecting New-> Upload
new file and there is an Unzip checkbox.

Best regards,
Andras.