[opencms-dev] Export and online/offline status

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Wed Sep 1 17:03:19 CEST 2004

Here's how you can achive what you want:

You first export the "Online" project on your server A, import it on server
B and publish it. Then you export/import the "Offline" project from A to B,
but you don't publish it. You should then have the same online/offline files
as before.

Keep in mind you must use the "regular" database export/import, since the
module "additionalresources" will always automatically be published.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior
Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts