[opencms-dev] extendet HTML import

tbiffio at gmx.net tbiffio at gmx.net
Wed Sep 1 18:56:18 CEST 2004

Hi,

I try to import some static html pages with extendet html import module.
It works fine - the pages displays correct in offline and online.

The pictures howewer WONT be displayed by WYSIWYG Editor! If you then
continue to use the WYSIWYG Editor and edit the picture area it rewrites
the code like this:

- original import module code
src="]]><LINK><![CDATA[/system/galleries/pics/button.gif]]></LINK><![CDATA["

- WYSIWYG Editor code after inserting the picture from the gallery
src="/opencms/opencms/system/galleries/pics/button.gif"

Both would publish correctly at my opinion.

Is it possible to get pictures displaying in  WYSIWYG Editor despite of
<LINK> Tag?
Is there a sourcecode for a module available to try to get rid of
"]]><LINK><![CDATA[    part during the import?

Any help would be appreciated.

Best regards
Tomaz