[opencms-dev] How to use relative address for images in body template?

Farnaz Fotrousi f_fotrousi at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 5 07:57:32 CEST 2004

Hi,

I need to use relative address for images in body template.
I have written a default body as a template for body. This file has plain type and I put it in "default_bodies" folder of my module. I tried to use images in this body template (These images are just exist in "resources" folder of my module). I used "IMG" tag with "src" attribute. But I can not make a relative address which all pages that use this template as a body template, can use these images.

Please help me who I can use relative address image?
Regards,
Farnaz Fotreousi