[opencms-dev] LDAP support in 6.0?

Rene Michalek rene.michalek at qbizm.cz
Mon Sep 6 11:49:13 CEST 2004

Hi

we have developed the LDAP module for OpenCMS 5 under specific project.
But there are following "difficulties"
- it is used for cooperation with Novell eDirectory - it will be
necessary some work for generalization
- it is "commercial" module

Best regards

Rene

Erik Richman wrote:

> Hello,
>
> We are currently evaluating several CMS products, OpenCMS among them.  I
> have three questions:
>
> 1. Will the upcoming version of OpenCMS have integrated (or even
> modular) LDAP capabilities?
>
> 2. Is Mozilla 1.4 and greater fully supported for content authoring?
>
> 3. When can the next release reasonably be expected (the website only
> says, 'second half of 2004, hopefully in Q3.')?
>
> Thank you,
> Erik
> ---------------------------------
> Erik Richman
> TEID Web Services
> http://www-library.lbl.gov/teid/
> (510) 486-6721
> Berkeley Lab
> 1 Cyclotron Road
> Mailstop 46-270C
> Berkeley, CA 94720

Rene Michalek                               Qbizm technologies, a.s.
                                             ... the art of software.