[opencms-dev] Automatically rebuilding lucene indices on publish

Hartmann, Waehrisch & Feykes GmbH hartmann at waehrisch-feykes.de
Mon Sep 6 11:59:56 CEST 2004

Hi Tristan,

if you are talking about OpenCms Version 5.0 / 5.0.1 and the search module
from grcomputing, it should be possible. I have implemented that but it is
not well tested. Mainly you have to edit your registry.xml so that the
module gets registered as an event listener for publishing events. I just
can't tell you exactly how anymore cause i am not in place.
But it is somewhere documented in the source codes or readmes.

Regards,
Stephan