[opencms-dev] storing data in Database (e.g. Oracle LOB)

Schuller Tom tom.schuller at pch.etat.lu
Mon Sep 6 17:05:56 CEST 2004

Hy,
I'm testing OpenCMS with an Oracle database.
Up to now my database files are using 6GB because all data files are written
in.

Is it possible to configure OpenCMS that the files (html,jsp,...) and images
are stored locally on the server in a normal filesystem instead of storing
them in Oracle as LOB?

Thanks in advance,
 Schuller Tom

Ministere des Travaux Publics       Administration des Ponts et Chaussees
Division Informatique et Gestion                38, boulevard de la Foire
Tel   : (+352) 45 05 91	                                         b.p. 243
Fax   : (+352) 26 97 69 56                              L-2012 Luxembourg
email : tom.schuller at pch.etat.lu                             SCHULLER Tom