[opencms-dev] HELP needed - activate module?

Andy Kriger akriger at greaterthanone.com
Tue Sep 7 21:14:24 CEST 2004

This is sort of a follow-up to a previous message about using templates in a
new module.

When looking at the Explorer view, I noticed that the module doesn't showup
in Online mode, only in Offline mode. And in the Administration>Module view,
my new module does not have an 'Active since' date. Finally, I see this
error 'Exception: com.opencms.core.CmsException: 2 Not found. Detailed
error: [com.opencms.file.mySql.CmsDbAccess]
/default/vfs/system/bodies/system/modules/' when I try to publish the
module.

I suspect all this is evidence to why templates in the module do not work
when I view project pages served up by the app server (rather than served up
by the opencms wysiwyg previer, which does work).

So, my question - how do you make a module online or active or whatever is
required to make templates available to project pages?

thx

Andy Kriger | Software Director | Greater Than One, Inc.
395 Hudson Street | 5th Floor | New York, NY 10014
P: 212.252.7197 | F: 212.252.7364 | E: akriger at greaterthanone.com