[opencms-dev] outOfMemoryException OpenCms 5.0.1

Felipe.Ramos at steria.es Felipe.Ramos at steria.es
Thu Sep 9 08:56:52 CEST 2004

Put  a  Xmx256m parameter higher to alow using more memory. Or if you can not increment
that amount, then put the xms and the xmx parameter with te same value:
This means that the VM will use the hard disk when reaching that amount
instead of throwing the out of memory exception.

Felipe Ramos
Steria EspaƱa
Paseo de las Doce Estrellas, 2
Campo de las Naciones
28042 Madrid, Spain
Tel.: 913 939 888

"Rodrigo Baptista" <rbaptista at criticalsoftware.com>
Sent by: opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org
08/09/2004 18:18
Please respond to The OpenCms mailing list