[opencms-dev] Access <PARAMETER> value in JSP template

Priya and Rishi priyanrishi at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Sep 9 10:14:13 CEST 2004

Thanks for the response Millo!
I tried request.getParameter("param1") but that
returned "null"
My XML master template is as follows

<xmltemplate>
<stylesheet>../resources/standard.css</stylesheet>
<template>
    <element name="jsptemplate"/>
</template>
<elementdef name="jsptemplate">
    <class>com.opencms.flex.CmsJspTemplate</class>
<template>../jsptemplates/main_template.jsp</template>
     <parameter name="param1">value1</parameter>
</elementdef>
</xmltemplate>

and main_template.jsp has

parameter value is <%= request.getParameter("param1")
%>

but this returns a value of null.

Thanks,
Rishi