[opencms-dev] module won't get published - avoided

José Ignacio Fernández ji.fernandez at dominion.es
Thu Sep 9 12:04:17 CEST 2004

Hi again. I found no actual "solution" to the problem, but I finally managed to publish the darn module. I debugged the execution with Eclipse and found it had problems finding the online version of the files that hanged from the branch "/system/bodies/system/modules/". I can't see why opencms tried to find an online version if it hadn't been published already, but anyway decided to take a shot with the idea of Steve of publishing separately the folders but with this particular folder (I had already tried with the folders in system/modules without luck). It worked! I locked, touched and unlocked the "/system/bodies/system/modules/it.agora.opencms.module.org/" folder and then (and don't ask me why) it was published correctly. Then I cried out of pure happiness and published the rest of the module in a single step without further problems. Thank goodness.
So, no explanation why it crashes, but solved applying Steve's workaround to the folder I found opencms was having problems with. I hope this to be helpful to someone sometime. Greetings,

	Nacho Fernandez.