[opencms-dev] opencms/opencms prefix remove

CLB opencms at colaborativa.net
Thu Sep 9 18:56:49 CEST 2004

Hello,

The first "opencms" is just the webapp name. You can make it the default
context by editing the configuration file in $TOMCAT/conf/server.xml to
make it the application under the /.

Example (I have it in the ROOT folder, but you can have it under the
opencms folder, just change the value there):

        <Context className="org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext"
cachingAllowed="true"
charsetMapperClass="org.apache.catalina.util.CharsetMapper"
cookies="true" crossContext="false" debug="0" displayName="OpenCMS"
docBase="ROOT"
mapperClass="org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextMapper" path=""
privileged="false" reloadable="false" swallowOutput="false"
useNaming="true"
wrapperClass="org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper">

        </Context>

The second "opencms" is the name of the servlet, which you can
change/edit in the web.xml once the application has been deployed (you
have also to touch somewhere in the opencms.properties).

HTH,

--mariano