[opencms-dev] content editor issues

Claus Priisholm cpr at codedroids.com
Fri Sep 10 10:23:22 CEST 2004

As an alternative you can use Wordpad as the intermediate clipboard
instead of Notepad.

Wordpad actually retains more structure while removing most of the
Word-crud. There still plenty of unwanted font-tags but if the font
face is right from the beginning it is a reasonable trade-off for
retaining tables and the like.