[opencms-dev] creatin of Folder is not working

Sofia Casero Gómez-Pastrana scasero at frs.seris.es
Fri Sep 10 11:13:36 CEST 2004

Hi,

What name are you giving to the folders, pages etc.???

I had the same problem and it was due to the naming of the folders and
pages.

You should use Unix type of naming, with NO spaces or other strange
characters.

For instance, when creating a new folder if you name it : “New folder” with
a space, it won’t let you.

Instead, you should name your folder. “Newfolder” with No spaces.

Try this and see if it works.

Regards,

Sofía