[opencms-dev] Confusing...

Tim Van Der Hulst Tim.VanDerHulst at waidc.govt.nz
Sun Sep 12 22:07:50 CEST 2004

Sorrie Jessie I was just teasing :)

Seriously tho, be wary of working for an organization that places unrealistic demands on you. This happens often with computer programmers and other highly technical folk when they work for people that do not have the same knowledge, ie don't understand how difficult it is to do programming tasks, etc.

Anyway, no idea about your situation so i'll shut up now,

have fun,

TiM