[opencms-dev] Re: I am new to OpenCMS

mmihaili at csc.com.au mmihaili at csc.com.au
Tue Sep 14 03:05:53 CEST 2004

I believe with version 6 you could only need 1 tomcat, 1 mysql and 1
opencms.

Moris Mihailidis
Computer Sciences Corporation
EBS-BSS Web Services e-Business South
58 Queensbridge St, Southbank, VIC 3006, Australia
Ph: +61-3-8695-1527    Fax:+61-3-8695-1540
Email: mmihaili at csc.com.au

for such purpose.

                      Christian Poecher
                      <Poecher at gmx.net>            To:      opencms-dev at opencms.org
                      Sent by:                     cc:
                      opencms-dev-bounces@         Subject: [opencms-dev] Re: I am new to OpenCMS
                      opencms.org

                      14/09/2004 07:10 AM
                      Please respond to
                      The OpenCms mailing
                      list

Shank wrote:
> Chris,
>
> Thanks a lot for your reply. We have a about 100 sites to be developed.
> Each site would have not more thatn 20 pages. All the site would follow
> the same navigation and information architeture. So if I where to have
> 100 instances of OpenCMS - which means 100 instances of tomcat and 100
> schemas in the database?? Right.

It means 100 webapps of OpenCMS in one Tomcat in one VM and 100 mysql
(or whatever) databases.

chris