[opencms-dev] Perhaps a little bug?

tol opencms at recordcaster.de
Tue Sep 14 13:41:30 CEST 2004

Hi!

I've just installed the prebuild version from Joachm Arrasz. I assume
6.0. alpha 1. I 've tried a little bit in installing some separate sites
and noticed a behavior, I'm sure it is unlike it should be (ohuu, don't
know if it is the best english style - please forgive me! :)

OK, in OpenCMS I created some folder
/sites/site1
/sites/site2

in opencms.properties I set the site.root.list to:
site.root.list=http://site1.host.de:7070|/sites/sites1/,
http://site2.host.de:7070|/sites/site2/

I restarted tomcat, logged in again and was happy about the new entries
in the pulldown menu :)
I can switch the site (via pulldown) and the site refreshed to the new
sites-location. So far so good. Now I remembered to change the admin
password an entered the preferences, changed the password and closed by
clicking the ok button.

Now I wondered why the new location in the workplace isn't still the
/sites/site1 folder I was in before, but the /sites/default folder!

I tried again to switch to the site1 Folder, opened the preferences, did
nothing else to close the window by OK, and after self-reloading by the
workplace, the location switched back to the /sites/default. Clicking
the CANCEL Button it seems to work well ...

I think it is not very important, perhaps it is the intention, but I
thought it is better to tell you ;) Who knows, it could be the tip of an
iceberg of a biger failure - But I hope not :)

best regards
Tol

--
independent internet radio berlin