[opencms-dev] Storing html-pages in opencms ...

Christoph Schmidt Christoph.Schmidt at datadienst.de
Tue Sep 14 16:14:46 CEST 2004

Hi all,

in OpenCMS 5.0 you could add html pages to vfs and edit them in
source oder wysiwyg ("Edit as html"). Also the tags to images
were not changed to absolute paths.

In OpenCMS 6 the editor is coupled to the resource type. So if I
add a plain page, I only get a simple editor. I tried something
with the xmls for the editors "system/workplace/editors/msdhtml/"
to get the editor opened on plain files. That worked. But the
tags for the images will adjusted to absolut paths. That´s not
what I want.

So my problem is to store some html files in opencms and use
the wysiwyg editor, BUT leave the pages as they are (no path
changing on img tags, etc. ) like in opencms 5.0. With plain
files there is no changing under version 6.0, but NO wysiwyg.

Is there any solution for such senario ?

I would be glad of some hints :-).

Regards

Christoph Schmidt
IT-Developer