[opencms-dev] Error When using the HTML editor in the latest version of OpenCMS

Oliver Pereira Oliver.Pereira at dna.co.uk
Wed Sep 15 14:42:12 CEST 2004

Hi,

I am using the current build of opencms (because I want to use the HTML
Area 3.0 editor) but I am getting the following error when trying to
edit and save a file..

Any Ideas / Solutions?

1) When ever I create a new page and try to edit it, it throws an error
"file may be locked by another user" even though the file is not locked.
In simple words I cannot create a new page
2) if I try to save an existing page I get the following error, "Parsing
XML structure of the document failed".
Other than the above 2 errors I found the build stable, atleast the
functionality I am using.
Regards,
Oliver