[opencms-dev] build.xml bug

Frank Febbraro frankfebbraro at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 18:48:51 CEST 2004

I just checked out HEAD from the repo and was building using bindist-fat.

It seems to behave exactly like the 'war' target, except that it does
not properly copy over the license.txt file as the 'war' target does.
The <exclude> and the <zipfileset> for that file are missing. So you
get @OPENCMS_VERSION_NUMBER@ instead of "OpenCms 6.0 alpha 1" on the
setup main page.

Since the only difference between the 2 targets is the
"additional.modules" You might consider calling the 'war' target and
them modifying the resultant archive file instead of completely
duplicating the <war> tag.

Is this something I should report a bug for, or is this mailing list
as good aplace as any?

Thanks,
Frank