[opencms-dev] Folder title

Daniel Frost daniel.frost at crossroadsinteractive.se
Thu Sep 16 02:12:09 CEST 2004

getAbsolutePath() and getPath() gives me the same results, ie.
"/www/drule/".

I can't get cms.readProperty to work, even when trying with the following
examples:

String currentFolderTitle = cms.readProperty("/www/drule/", "Title");
or
String currentFolderTitle = cms.readProperty("/www/drule", "Title");

I'm obviously using readProperty wrong, the error is "cannot resolve symbol
symbol : method readProperty (java.lang.String,java.lang.String) location:
class com.opencms.flex.jsp.CmsJspActionElement".

Isn't there a quick & easy way of reading the current folder's title?