[opencms-dev] (no subject)

Vikas Rawat Vikas.Rawat at tavant.com
Fri Sep 17 07:56:41 CEST 2004

Hi Stefano,

I am also suffering from the same problem. The HTML/javascript solution may
work, but we want to keep this simple for the content author (i.e using
openCMS). Thus, I would say, we are asking for a solution for content author
who simply works on openCMS and knows the logic of who should view what.

Is there some kind of feature available in openCMS (condition based
rendering or rule based rendering) for facilitating this?

Regards,
Vikas