[opencms-dev] WYSIWYG editor only support ISO-8859-1?

石羽森 shiys at langhua.cn
Mon Sep 20 17:45:39 CEST 2004

hi jessie,

if u r using opencms 5.0.1, the wysiwyg editor do support BIG5.

from ur former email,  i suggest u check the encoding of ur mysql connection.

shi yusen/langhua

-----原始?件-----
?件人: Jessie Hui [mailto:jessieh at airnet.com.hk]
?送??: 2004年9月20日 9:49
收件人: opencms-dev at opencms.org
主?: [opencms-dev] WYSIWYG editor only support ISO-8859-1?

Oh....
Then would WYSIWYG editor support other encoding in the future release?
As please consider the case, if I upload a BIG5 page in opencms, although can be shown in IE properly,  cannot edit by WYSIWYG editor, then why I need to upload the page in opencms?

I think the most impressive feature of opencms is WYSIWYG editor, and i hope it can support other encoding in future release...

Best regards,
Jessie =)