[opencms-dev] forgot password

Jason Schatz jes at urbancode.com
Mon Sep 20 20:30:37 CEST 2004

I was wondering.  I am using a website that utilizes WebUsers and I was
just wondering if there was a way in opencms to handle a forgot password
page.  I was thinking of having the user type in their username and then
emailing them a new password, however, when I call the setPassword
method an admin user has to be logged in if no old password is
specified.  Is there any way to handle this in opencms, perhaps with the
recovery password.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thank,
Jason