[opencms-dev] Change /opencms/opencms URL

Maciej Zawadzki mbz at urbancode.com
Mon Sep 20 21:21:53 CEST 2004

Farnaz,

I followed the directions from Alkacon for getting rid of the
/opencms/opencms/ and got that to work with a little tweaking.  After
several hours of frustration I finally got everything working with the
following settings in my Apache2 conf.  With anything else I could
either get my site working or the OpenCMS workbench but not both.

Good luck,

--Maciej

     SetEnvIf Request_URI "\/opencms\/*" redirect

     ProxyPass         /opencms/         !
     RedirectPermanent /opencms/         http://<your_server_ur>/

     ProxyPass         /resources/       http://127.0.0.1:8082/resources/
     ProxyPassReverse  /resources/       http://127.0.0.1:8082/resources/