[opencms-dev] News module problems - please help

Priya and Rishi priyanrishi at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 20 21:43:35 CEST 2004

Hi,

I am trying to implement the news module version 2.1 I
have created the tables in MySql, imported the module
and restarted tomcat. I also managed to create a new
channel.
However in the administration view, I cannot lock and
edit the Channel items. The opencms log gives the
following error
"<opencms_info> [NewsChannelBackoffice] : Backoffice
getContentLock: Could not write to content
definition!"

Could you please help me with this.
Also could someone please advise me about the correct
procedure for statically exporting the news items.

Many Thanks,
Rishi