[opencms-dev] Creating a module is impossible

Farnaz Fotrousi f_fotrousi at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 21 09:46:00 CEST 2004

Hi,

When I try to create a new module and submit "create module" form, this form is displayed again that and all fields have "? UNKNOWN DATABLOCK" values. for instance the value for module name field would be "? UNKNOWN DATABLOCK module name".

Although I used to create some modules, but now I can not.
Can any one help me why creating a new module is impossible?
Regards,
Farnaz