[opencms-dev] Alpha 1 error finding custom resource type

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Wed Sep 22 19:09:32 CEST 2004

You are probably missing the module /lib export point.

In fact, if a .jar is part of the module /lib, it's just written to the
tomcat/webapps/opencms/WEB-INF/lib when the module is imported. This
requires the export point is configured. There's a checkbox for this during
module creation. If you need to add this later you must add the export point
manually in the opencms-modules.xml. The syntax of the XML file has changed
in version 6, but this has been so since version 5.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior
Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts