[opencms-dev] Alpha 1 error finding custom resource type

Frank Febbraro frankfebbraro at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 22:25:56 CEST 2004

Alexander,

Thanks, I will try that. I thought I was doing it earlier, but I will
make sure everything was setup properly.

I was also wondering how people have been builing modules that contain
templates and custom java classes? Do people handle this all
externally and build a ZIP file with the appropriate manifest.xml? Or
do you tend to build the module in OpenCMS for template and content
creations/edits and then upload a jar file with the classes into the
lib/ directory after making changes? Or if a jar changes must you
RE-import the entire module to get the changes?

Thanks,
Frank