[opencms-dev] alpha 1 and multi site

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Wed Sep 22 22:32:06 CEST 2004

Hans,

Your obervation is right, the workplace actually only works through the
workplace site URL.

I agree it's better to supress access to the workplace by force if not
through the workplace site. The login page (and logic behind it) must still
be ported to JSP/6, and that's probably when this will be added.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior
Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts