[opencms-dev] Opencms6 Bug while trying to change resource typeonupload

Joachim Arrasz info at arrasz.de
Sun Sep 26 17:45:54 CEST 2004

Sebastian Himberger wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Nope, i've just tested it out as i recieved your e-mail and wanted to confirm it.

Hi

thx a lot for this informations. Actually i tried to login into my old
Bugzilla Account on opencms.org but it seems that it is not longer
existent. When i tried creating a new one, i (so long) didn´t get my
confirmation-mail. So i´m not able to insert it. Alex or any other which
have an account, please insert this into Bugzilla.

Bye Achim