[opencms-dev] listes module

Claus Priisholm cpr at codedroids.com
Tue Sep 28 10:31:23 CEST 2004

As I recall, I originally had a problem with this module due the naming
of the tables (though I think there was exception generated, but I
don't recall).
So if your database on your platform differentiates between upper and
lower case for file names you have a problem. Either fix the code, or
see if your DB can be set to treat upper/lower case as the same. With
MySQL on various unix-platforms you have to set the
lower_case_table_names parameter.

Also I've noticed (haven't looked into it) a problem when using trying
to use the forms on a site hosted with Tomcat 5 - maybe it there is a
xerces issue.

Claus