[opencms-dev] Safari and session cookies

Daniel Frost hedhinn at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 13:44:44 CEST 2004

This problem came a squirrel out of the sky recently.

At the site root I have a small jsp that redirects the user to [same
host]/opencms/opencms/www/, and if the user hasn't logged on to the
site, he's redirected to a login page. Here's where the trouble
starts. Safari refuses to accept a session cookie, and thus is
redirected to the login page over and over again.

Anyone's got a solution to this? I added page session="true" to the
root redirect jsp, but I haven't yet been able to verify that this
rectifies the problem.